The Ministry recently posted two proposal notices to the EBR related to Industry Standards. The public comment period for the following documents ends June 18, 2015.
Amendment to the Foundries Industry Standard
Metal Finishers – Industry Standard
New Guidance Documents
New O. Reg. 419 guidance documents and technical bulletins are in the works, including:
- Procedure for Preparing an Emission Summary and Dispersion Modelling Report
- Air Dispersion Modelling Guideline for Ontario (ADMGO)
- Guideline for the Implementation of Air Standards in Ontario (GIASO)
- Guide to Requesting an Alternative Standard” (GRAS)
- Guide To Applying For Registration To The Technical Standards Registry
- Combined Assessment Of Modelled And Monitored Results (CAMM) as an Emission Rate Refinement Tool
- Methodology For Using “Assessment Values” For Contaminants With Annual Air Standards
- Approaches To Manage Open Industrial Fugitive Dust Sources
LEHDER is reviewing the proposed guidance documents and will discuss the details and potential ramifications of the proposed changes in the LEHDER News blog this fall. For more information, please contact Marnie Freer at (519) 336-4101 ext. 226.